Fundraising News: February 201827 בFebruary 2018
A nonprofit based in Tel Aviv is seeking a development director.
- Locating potential funding prospects such as foundations, Federations, private donors, government entities, and corporations.
- Grantwriting and reporting in Hebrew and English (additional languages – an advantage)
- Managing partnerships and donor relations
- Running digital fundraising and social media campaigns
- Academic degree
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- 2-3 years of experience in resource development, including grantwriting
- Ability to lead and ability to work independently
- Assertiveness, organizational skills, open-mindedness
- Full proficiency in Office, familiarity with CRM systems
- Knowledge of funding sources in Israel and abroad.
- Knowledge of foundation databases for finding new prospects
- Familiarity with the corporate and philanthropic world in Israel and abroad
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Marketing abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion for the organization’s cause
- Willingness to accept criticism from inside and outside the organization
Location: Tel Aviv
Position: Part Time
- Three professionally-relevant references (including contact information)
- Grantwriting samples.
Liora Halevi has a B. Sc. in mathematics and education from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. She has experience in website content writing and social media marketing. When not working, she plays cello for Nava Tehila.